Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Three Spankings

(1) Several times over the past month I've wanted to say, "If we have a little time this weekend, would you indulge my kink?", but I've always chickened out. Finally, on Monday, I decided to send my boyfriend, M, an email with some instructions on how to conduct a Beginner's Spanking. I sent it to him and waited. I could see him walk to the computer to check his account. I even saw him read it. He seemed a bit surprised and had to read it a couple of times. Finally, he turned to me and said, "I saw your email." That opened up the discussion. He said that he had no problem asking for what he wants, sexually, so I should have no trouble asking for a spanking. He asked if that took away some of the excitement. After 10 or 15 minutes of talk, he asked if I was ready to go to the bedroom. We did, and he spanked me rather lightly with the wood paddle. I think he did about 30 hand spanks and 22 paddle spanks.

(2) Last night, no warmup, 26 paddle strokes. I thought that might be all for the night, but instead he rubbed my bottom. At that point, I knew there would be more. It was exciting to realize that I was going to get another set! He paddled me 16 more times.

(3) Tonight, I asked for my spanking as soon as we came in from work. He agreed and I took off all of my clothes. He did a hand warmup with about 30 strokes, then about 25 paddle strokes, all harder than yesterday. After two days of spanking, tonight's spanking really hurt.  Again, he stopped, rubbed, and said, "A little break...." so I knew there would be more. He then smacked me about 18 more times. I was starting to squirm in that set. I moaned loudly, too, and said, "Owwww...." Then, we hugged and had a little kiss and I threw on a dress so that we could go to the living room to watch the evening news on the DVR. I liked the feeling of a sore bottom as I reclined on my side on the sofa. Covering with a blanket held in the heat and made it sting more. Later, reheating leftovers for supper, my bottom hurt each time I leaned over the sink. It was a good feeling, though. Didn't hurt much to sit at the dinner table, but I had that good after-spanking feeling the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment