Monday, October 22, 2012

Great...hard...hurt

Well, in a word, it was "great"!! It was also "hard" and it "hurt". Ok, enough of that silliness. He started out with a  hand warm-up, and then pulled out the wooden paddle. I've had it before, but he never really swung it hard enough. This time he started out hard. From the first spank I was hurting. At the end of the first set (about 30??), he gave me one that made me really cry out in pain and lift my left leg. He stopped for a bit of rubbing and then started up again. I was a little disappointed that he spanked more softly for this second set. Then he stopped, rubbed, and asked if that was enough. I told him to do a few more, but harder and faster. This last set of about ten or so were about as hard as that first set and just a little bit faster. None caused a reaction like that last spank in the first set.

He didn't lecture, which I would have liked. But it was nice. I thanked him afterwards.

It's too bad the effect is so temporary. We played in bed a while. I told him that spanking doesn't have to lead to sex, but then I mentioned the spanking - oral sex connection. He liked that idea a lot! I felt my warm buns once or twice, but other than that the effect was fleeting. By the evening, there were no lingering effects at all.

The good news is that he's getting better!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posts. What is the "spanking - oral sex connection"? Is that the lecture part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quick answer this morning: Many men want oral sex after spanking their wives or girlfriends. As I noted above, my bf took to that idea right away!

      Delete
  2. Thanks. I find that "sex", oral or otherwise, is a good follow up! But there are those that want some space afterward.

    Spanking does cause a definite connection, and I find it is hard to give a good spanking without some level of arousal.

    ReplyDelete